2. The Service We reserve the right to refuse our service to anyone for any reason at any time. You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of our Service, use of the Service, or access to our Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
3. The Application The App allows You to access live television and video-on-demand content (collectively, Content available through the Service over a broadband or wireless Internet connection.
4. Accuracy of Information We shall not be held liable if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on our website is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or timelier sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our website. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
5. Fees & Taxes Fees Prices for our Service are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue our Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of our Service. Our fees are net of any applicable Sales taxes. If any Services, or payments for any goods or services, under this Agreement are subject to Tax in any jurisdiction, you will be responsible for payment of such Tax, and any related penalties or interest and will indemnify us for any liability or expense we may incur in connection with such Taxes. For purposes of this Agreement, Tax shall mean any sales, value added or use tax, and any other tax measured by sales proceeds, that we are permitted to pass to you that is
6. Refund Policy You must cancel Your subscription to the Service before it renews each month in order to avoid charging of the next month's subscription fee to Your Payment Method. You may cancel at any time at www.GetPrimeOneTV.com. However, We do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month periods or unwatched Content. If You cancel after Your Renewal Date, You will continue to have access to the Service through the end of Your renewal cycle.
7. Purchase of our Service We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
8. Account Access & Passwords
9. Third Party Tools and Products We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input. Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s). We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools. Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party. You agree to indemnify us for any claims, costs, expenses or damages suffered by us as a result of your unlawful access or use of third party products or tools in association with our Service.
10. Errors, Omissions and Inaccuracies Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
12. Geographic Limitation The Service is intended only for individuals located in the United States. You represent and warrant that, at any time you attempt to access the Service, you will be located in the United States and will not attempt to access the Service from any other location or through proxy servers located in any other location. We may use technologies to verify Your geographic location, and will block access to the Service based on our good faith determination that You are located outside of the United States.
13. Limitation of Liability We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of our Service will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, our Service is at your sole risk. Our Service and all products and services delivered to you through our Service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided as is and as available for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement. In no case We, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of our Service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of our Service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
14. Indemnity You agree to indemnify, defend and us hold harmless together with any of our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
18. Governing Law This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws in which the member is domiciled. Not withstanding the above, PrimeOneTV may, at its own election, choose to bring any action against members in the courts of the country in which the member is domiciled.
Home Box Office, Inc. All rights reserved. HBO© and related channels and service marks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc. SHOWTIME© and related marks are trademarks of Showtime Networks Inc, a CBS Company. Cinemax© is a service mark of Home Box Office, Inc. Cinemax© and related channels and service marks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc. PrimeOneTV is delivered In Cooperation with Omniverse One Word Television Inc. Google Play is a digital distribution service operated and developed by Google. Dragon Box is an set top box provided by Dragon Media. The Fire TV Stick is an set top box provided by Amazon. The Roku device is a digital media player manufacture by Roku.